Chorkie

Submit a Picture

Submit Your Own Picture
Start sharing your pictures with the world!

Chorkie

Mixed/Other

About Me

Look!!  I'm 3 months old, weigh 3 lbs and am looking for a forever loving home.  I am very smart and I live in my breeders house.  It is time for me to get my own forever Family.



I am a CHORKIE, Yorkie & Chi Mix.  I do have pedigree papers.  I am ACHC registered.  Mom, Bella, a 6# female yorkie and Dad, Chili, a 5# male Chihuahua.

I know you would fall in love with me because I'm cute, cuddly, smart and just all around perfect.  I will always love you.  I will be up to date with shots and womings.

I am 80% potty trained, use a doggie door.  We won't talk about the other 20%.  One year health gaurantee on genetic desease



  Air shipping is a flat fee of $300 add'l

Leave a Comment